Hifu Skin Tightening


HIFU stands for high intensity focused ultrasound and is an innovative, painless and non-invasive way to reduce wrinkles that lasts up to two years and is skin-friendly. The highly focused ultrasound activates and accelerates the body's own healing process in the face, neck and décolletage areas and thereby helps sagging skin to tighten itself and become more firm. It helps stimulate collagen production and triggers a natural skin response that initiates a regenerative process.


No anesthesia needed.


It can take up to 3 to 6 months to see final results. Results can last up to 3 years. Clients will see a 20% result immediately with the remaining 80% appearing over the next 2-3 months. In the majority of cases only one treatment per year will be needed, however, if you feel you would like more further treatments, this can be done at 6 monthly intervals. Generally, only one or two sessions are required. Benefits from HIFU treatment can be seen within 4 weeks, with further gains being reported for up to six months.


Minimal discomfort may be experienced.

Price Range:

Call for pricing.

Recovery time:

No down time needed.


Normal activities can be resumed. For longer lasting results, do treatments at least once a year.

Book appointment:

No items found.

Schedule your appointment today!

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Snap Glam is taking all safety precautions with Covid-19 to ensure a safe experience on your visit.